Our mission is to offer you quality proxy services by providing you the best private proxies and any assistance you need or answers to your how to related questions regarding yourprivateproxy.com in order to fulfill your needs and expectations.
Here are the main frequently asked questions categories.
We offer 24/7 assistance via live chat or email. The average response time via email is 12 hours.
Our affiliates program has been discontinued.
Once you’ve registered on yourprivateproxy.com all you need to do is follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://www.yourprivateproxy.com/my-account
2. Login using your username and password.
3. Auto Detect the IP address of the computer on which you want to use the proxies
4. Click the Update button
5. Click "Plan IP List" and you will be directed to your proxy list or you can download it as .txt by hitting the “Download proxy list” button.
You don’t need any configuration. All you have to do is copy/paste the private proxies either in ip:port or ip:port:user:pass format in your software or browser and the proxies are ready to use.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click “Tools” then go to Internet Options
3. Click Connections, then click LAN settings
4. Tick Use a proxy server for your LAN
5. Type the proxy server address in the Address box
6. Type the port in the Port box (the ports assigned by PFY always have 5 digits)
7. If you’re using a SOCKS5 proxy click Advanced and type the proxy address and the port in the SOCKS field.
8. Click OK
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the Firefox Menu and go to Options
3. Click Advanced and then open Network
4. Click on Settings
5. When the Connection Settings window opens tick Manual Proxy Configuration
6. If you’re using HTTP proxy type the proxy server address in the HTTP Proxy Field and the port number in the Port field
7. Tick “Use this Proxy server for all protocols”
8. If you’re using a SOCKS5 proxy type the proxy server address in the SOCKS Host field and the port number in the Port field right next to it. DO NOT tick “Use this proxy server for all protocols”
9. Click OK
1. Open Chrome
2. Click the Chrome Menu
3. Open Settings and click Show Advanced Settings
4. Open the Network section and click Change Proxy Settings. The Internet Properties dialogue will pop up.
5. Click Connections, then LAN settings
6. Tick Use a proxy server for your LAN
7. Type the proxy server address in the Address box
8. Type the port number in the Port box
9. If you’re using a SOCKS5 proxy click the Advanced button and type the proxy and the port in the SOCKS field.
10. Click OK
We only accept PayPal and Stripe payments for the moment. We plan to add more payment methods so this is subject to change in the near future.
Details about discounts and promotions are available on our website or on our social media pages. Contact us for custom deals in case you are interested in purchasing more than 500 private proxies.
Direct payments without subscription are accepted only for bigger orders. In this case you no longer need to have a credit card linked to your PayPal account. Contact us for more information.
All sales are final. A potential refund is possible only in the event of a technical issue with our proxies. We do not refund any subscription for the inability to use proxies on a specific program or service. Our service can also be tested before purchase in order to avoid potential incompatibilities.
You can cancel your subscription only from your paypal account. Details to cancel your paypal subscription with us:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click the History sub tab.
4. Click the Basic Search tab.
5. Click More filters, select Subscriptions and agreements, and then click Subscriptions.
6. Change the date back to the year the subscription was created, and then click Show.
7. Click Details next to the subscription.
8. Click Cancel Subscription.
All sales are final. We do not refund any subscription for the inability to use proxies on a specific program or service. Our service can also be tested before purchase in order to avoid potential incompatibilities.
Your Private Proxy is not responsible for bot failures, bans or any other issues that may occur and that are not related directly to our proxy servers (down proxies). Results from bot proxy checkers and online proxy checkers that may indicate down or bad proxies will NOT be taken into account as they are not reliable testing tools. When in doubt please test your proxy in browser. More information on how to test your proxies in browser can be found in the FAQ section.
In any case of fraud attempts, yourprivateproxy.com will terminate your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time with or without notice, to be effective immediately.
yourprivateproxy.com does not allow the usage of of our services for SMTP/POP3/IMAP Mailing under any circumstances and the ports for these services are closed.
This error suggests that your ISP IP is not whitelisted in our system. Log in to our website and autodetect your ISP IP. If your account is set to use IP authentication you won’t be able to use your proxies unless your IP is whitelisted in the client area.
We offer a month to month service. There is no contract or long term obligation. You are billed on a monthly basis, and if you cancel you will not be billed again. Currently, we accept Paypal and Stripe as a payment method but this is subject to change in the near future.
Your IPs will stay the same as long as your subscription is active. Our private proxy plans allow you to randomize your proxies once per month. If you need to replace your proxies more often you will be thrilled to find our that this option is available for an extra fee.
Before you buy proxy or proxies you should check the list of services that we don't allow. As a condition of your use of the private proxies we provide, you warrant that you will not utilize the proxies for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by our terms, conditions, and notices.